Thursday, March 13, 2003

Good Housekeeping

1. A Rabbi, A Minister and Me
It’s like the beginning to a really bad joke: a Rabbi, a Minister and a normal guy are all sitting at a bar. But the bar, in this case, is the Jerusalem Post Online.

Awhile back I wrote that JpostRadio.com had been discontinued and along with it my audio essays of This Normal Life. Well, I’m happy to report that This Normal Life is back “on the air.” Along with Berel Wein (the Rabbi) and Elwood McQuaid (the Minister), you can find us linked directly from Jpost.com’s front page. Look on the right hand side and click the link to listen.

You can also get a list of the most recent pieces or you go to my own archive page to listen to any of the audio pieces recorded to date.

2. Todah Rabah
Since today’s posting is focusing on “housekeeping” issues, I wanted to take a moment to send a big thank you ("todah rabah" in Hebrew) to the anonymous donor who used the Amazon link to donate the maximum allowed to help keep This Normal Life up and running. I don’t know who you are, but your generosity is sincerely appreciated!

This Normal Life accepts donations in two ways: from Amazon and also from PayPal. You can find both links permanently on the right hand side of the main This Normal Life website.

3. Coming to a City Near You
During July, I will be embarking on the first This Normal Life speaking tour. If you’d be interested in having me come to your organization, please contact Sheryl Adler at the Israel Speaker’s Agency who is handling all the logistics. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment